Whatsapp App Download New Version for Android
Whatsapp App Download for Android New Version: Thekipkop Beats Provide Latest 2020 New Verstion of Whatsapp, WhatsappGB and Yo Whatsapp App Download Free.
Top 15 Secret WhatsApp Messenger Tricks You Should Try
Fifteen secret Whatsapp features you should Its no wonder that in recent years Whatsapp became a huge part of our lives It’s convenient quick and easy to use.
Pretty much everyone has a large Whatsapp contact list and spends hours each day to catch up with their family’s friends or plan some events.
We’ve Show you top 15 Whatsapp secrets features you’ve probably never heard about, you’ve learned how to find out exactly when someone is reading your message watching the video and knowing all those amazing features.
- Number 15: Font changing Not many people know that you can easily change the fun of your messages on Whatsapp if you’re feeling so just simply put this Symbol three times before and after your text message like this. It’s not much, but its still kind of cool, right? Don’t confuse it with this one though unfortunately, this symbol is available only on Android devices, but not on the iOS ones you can always just copy and paste it if you want to try.
- Number 14: Font styles, while we’re on the subject of font style change, is also one of the secret features you can find on WhatsApp you can make your messages bold italic and strikethrough The algorithm is pretty much the same as with the font change for bold messages you have to put Asterix before and after your message.
- Number 13: Interestingly enough, most common contact you can also find out who got out of your contacts. Do you only think about this job on iOS devices to most? You can do that by going to Settings and then choosing Account and Storage Usage you’ll see the list of all your WhatsApp contacts and groups as well as the total number of messages you’ve sent and received for each of them. Just a bit of statistics can be pretty useful, right?
- Number 12: muting group chats if there is some group chat or a person that’s constantly bothering you with endless messages you can simply mute it just pick the chat click on its name or the name of the contact on top of the screen and select mute Youll have an option to mute it for 8 hours a week or even a year well I guess it has to be a pretty annoying one to pick the last option You can always go on WhatsApp later to catch every message. You ‘ve missed plus some time and pieces irreplaceable.
- Number 11: Making personal information private sometimes we use Whatsapp to talk to people we’re barely familiar with, for example, working contacts are people from some dating websites that we want to get to know better, and it’s not that safe to make your personal information available to everyone to thankfully see WhatsApp foresaw that you’re going to settings and then click account and select privacy here that you can control. I don’t know about you, but I feel a lot more confident about that.
- Number 10: Stop auto savings you probably already know WhatsApp automatically saves every picture and video that is sent to you So if you’re sick and tired of constantly deleting needless pictures you can turn your contacts message off again, go to settings then pick chats and switch off saving incoming images. Definitely heavy. What’s not available in settings?
- Number 9: When you enter a specific date in your post, it will appear as a hyperlink when you tap it, you will be given the option to build an event in your calendar so that you can easily schedule some adventures with your friends or other important events right from your WhatsApp in order to be able to do so? Use this function to compose a friday, as well as Monday, for example. One sadly this only works on iOS devices.
- Number 8: add a chat link to your home screen if you’re texting somebody pretty much all day or have a favorite chat that you need quick access to You can easily add a link to it in your home screen this works for Android devices All you need to do is tap and hold on a chat and then click on three vertical dots on the top right of your screen and choose to add conversation shortcut that way you won’t have.
- Number 7: Send your messages using Siri some iPhone users probably are already aware of thisBut for those of you who don’t know you can send WhatsApp messages just by using Siri on your device just say hey Siri Send a WhatsApp to and name the contact needed then you’ll be able to add the content of your message were all feeling a little bit lazy sometimes, so its a rather convenient feature don’t you think?
- Number 6: Back Your Chat Messages If you like to read old messages and get nostalgic from time to time, you can always upload your history to iPhone users ‘ cloud or Google Drive for Android if you have an iPhone and you want to back up a certain chat, just click on the contact’s name and you’ll see an email conversion option for those who prefer to use Android to pick conversation settings and click on chat back up there you go now you’ll have access to any of your old texts.
- Number 5: Send a giant beating heart if you want to express your feelings to someone in a completely different world just send a red heart alone, without any other emojis, or words you may think its nothing much but amazingly enough, it turns into a big beating heart. It’s always nice to receive such cute messages now you know how to make your loved one’s day?
- Number 4: Start messages on WhatsApp sometimes you get texts that you want a bookmark or save for later it may be some important pieces of information or just a funny text that lights up your mood every time you see it for iOS users. There’s a simple solution just double-tap a message and pick the star icon you’ll see later in the contact info where you’ll have an option called starred messages. You can also go back to the exact moment this message was sent by tapping the arrow next to the letter.
- Number 3: secretly reading messages not everyone knows that you can read your Whatsapp messages without its tick turning blue to be able to do so you have to follow a couple of simple steps first of all when you receive a message don’t open it right away and dismiss all the notifications then set your phone on airline mode that will turn your Wi-Fi or internet connection off after that just open your app and read the text, voila now nobody will know that you’ve already seen this message sometimes this can be quite helpful right you can also turn the turning blue ticks off completely by selecting settings then account in privacy there you’ll find an option to read receipts off.
- Number 2: Originally disabled previews WhatsApp sends notifications with the content of the message and all of us probably know some curious people who are interested in seeing who sends you what plus they can easily see the text of the message in a preview Whatsapp thought about that and allowed its users to disable those little previews to do so you have to go to the settings click notifications and there you’re going to click notifications You don’t have to worry about anybody reading your private and personal chats.
- Number 1: Find out the exact time someone has read your text this magical feature works for both Android and iOS devices All you need to do was just hold on to any of your messages you’re interested in and choose info there you will see the time your message was sent and also the time it was read, and yes, you can control the last one by the secret reading we told you about earlier well.
I guess you’re probably going to use your WhatsApp now, and a whole different way. Which one of these features are you not going to? Did you enjoy learning about some of them the most? Tell us in the comment section below and if you want to see more videos like this, don’t forget to share this video with your friends you talk with on WhatsApp every single day, hit the similar button.